 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 95
Re: exin castles and tente aircraft carrier on ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 16:21:21 GMT

   I am excited because I will soon be getting Tente set #460 which IIRC was
the larger of two Tente Space sets of the late 70s that were made to compete
with Lego.  It supposedly contains instructions to 5 different models which
can be built at once!  Anyway, I have a bunch of other Tente space and ship
parts and wondered if anyone has scans of the instructions for those type
Tente sets.  These are all from late 70s or early 80s kits.  Thanks for your
help.

--
   Have fun!
   John
Joseph Gonzalez wrote in message ...
some guy has more than a few exin castles and three tente aircraft carrier • sets
on ebay...check it out now!
i won a couple of exin castles last week and you'll probably be able to get • the
sets at a cheaper price than i got mine.

..joseph g