  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1721 – 1740 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: castle minifigs list please help

thanks for 6037. thanks for offering up the other instructions as well. you would not happen to have the folowingh sets would you? they are the only castle set instructions i do not have (except dark forest,fright knigts). i do not considerb ninja (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.644)

  Re: New mini catalog... hows the new set?

(...) stuff (...) Well, I liked the set, the wheels are plastic and the laser is just a small flashlight. It is fun to use in a dimly lit room though. The biggest dissapointment is that the base is just one giant piece that could easily have been (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.643)

  Re: Help Identify these pieces...

(...) As people have said, most of these are rather common. If you have any other pieces that look like they could be from a space set, post the list. maybe we can figure out what sets the pieces are from. :) (...) I love that Sprint Racer. ;) The (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.643)

  Fabuland sets

Hello everybody, I updated the set inventory on my Fabuland page, it now contains inventories of all sets as far as I know the existence of. However, there are still some things to be done. As I don't all sets I made many inventories by looking at (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 2.643)

  Re: Help Identify these pieces...

Joel Hoornbeek wrote in message ... (...) and from another command center from the original space sets (I mean 3-digit set#). A rare and valuable piece to space lovers, IMHO. All the other computer slopes and the green windshield are rather common (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.643)

  Elements 2000 - Now Accepting Bids!

===...=== E L E M E N T S 2 0 0 0 ===...=== W E ' R E U P !: ---...--- We are now ready to accept your bids. Our tweaking is done, our lists are updated. We're ready to roll! Point your browser to (URL) check out all the new parts at low opening (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.643)

  Re: Some comments (long) (was: Something else is needed, I think...)

Kekoa Proudfoot wrote in message ... (...) Do you think it would be possible with improved firmware to support inline H8 code embedded in a user program? For example, a special byte code could indicate that the following code should be executed (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.643)

  RE: What AC adapter to use for RIS 1.0?

In a pinch - and if you don't mind spending some extra money - you can always by a train set like 4561 "Railway Express" for $129.99 or 4548 "Speed Regulator" for $41.99. Both are in stock at S@H, and include a suitable AC adapter. The first is also (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

express, set
(score: 2.643)

  Questions about 2 things

Today I went out rummaging/yard saleing/garage saleing.. whatever you want to call it.. and I found a Lego case.. it's a red one.. it's one of the older styles.. kind of like the blue one with the lid that snaps down on the top.. not like the purple (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.642)

  Sith Infiltrator question

I'm curious about something, and I'm hoping someone might be able to help! :-) Can someone who owns the Sith Infiltrator tell me how many grey plates this set includes, along with the sizes? From the box pictures I've seen, it seems like this set (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.642)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) Let me clarify. What I meant was, I hope they do a train, and I hope that it runs on 9v track. Not that it has to have track in the set with it, etc. Not every set that Lego has produced has had power pack, etc., in it. Just that it does run (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.642)

  Go to Charlotte, NC...

If you are looking for Star Wars Legos, go to the Pineville suburb of Charlotte, NC and the Toys R Us there. They have EVERY set and plenty of them. They had ten Tie Fighter & Y-Wing sets and more in the back. If you need help getting there, take (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

help, set
(score: 2.642)

  Re: Questions about 2 things

When I get home tonight, I'll check to see if it has any sort of set/part number, or anything else that might be of help. Jeff (...) top. (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.642)

  Re: Request regarding "Spoilers"

(...) I had the chance to meet David Prowse 2 years ago, and I guess George was very good at screwing david over. 1) with the obvious voice over of JEJ, BTW David does a very good Vader, just as good as JEJ. 2) In ROTJ David thought that he was (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.642)

  Idea! Thoughts?

I have recently purchased a LEGO train set because at 75% off you can't say no. Trouble is, I am not a Townie, I prefer Space and Castle. I have no plans at the moment to convert the thing into a Hogwarts Express 'cause LEGO will likely do it soon (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

express, set
(score: 2.642)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) Kinda like the "black box" in set 4561, the Railway Express? Except the black box is only sort of hidden -- it's meant to be exposable, but if one didn't know it was there, one wouldn't look for it. Steve (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

express, set
(score: 2.641)

  MOC updates: Desert Express and Mobile Crane

Hi all, I just updated my brickshelf galleries with some new pictures from the Desert Express and the red and white Mobile Crane. The crane has a second counter boom to carry the Maxilift unit and a moving jib on top of the major boom. I also added (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains) !

express, set
(score: 2.641)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) I think that if lego is smart they wont do a 9v train set. If they really want to get the most sales out of it they will do it as a set that uses the train wheel pieces and such but doesnt come with track,motor etc (to keep costs down) and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.641)

  Re: Questions about 2 things

(...) Ok.. the Sprint Racer is pretty close.. I'll pull it down out of the attic tomorrow since I need to do some more work up there and compare it.. I'll also take a pic because I think there is something different about it, though that might have (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.641)

  Re: Help ID door pieces

I've got a set in white, they have red 'runners' for the slides. I also have a set in red, with black 'runners'. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.641)

More:  Next Page >>