 General / 4106
Re: castle minifigs list please help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 12:57:58 GMT

thanks for 6037. thanks for offering up the other instructions as well.
you would not happen to have the folowingh sets would you? they are the only
castle set instructions i do not have (except dark forest,fright knigts).

i do not considerb ninja part of castle for this purpose (i have the sets).

i am planing to make ldraw (a program for drawing lego on your computer) .dat
files of all the TLG castle sets so if you have the missing instructions please
can you scan them in.

here are the sets i am missing
please tyell me which ones you can scan for me
1547
1596
1794
1843