 General / 4077
Re: castle minifigs list please help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 11:48:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
i am trying to make a list of all the different minifigs used in the castle
line. can someone help me with a list of the different minifigs used in the
2 large dark forest sets and the fright knight sets? (a scan of the minifig
page(s) would be ideal). please help
Ehhmmm... do you have setnumbers? Because over here (Netherlands...red) we did
not get all the sets, so what we see as the largest dark forest set, might be
just a small one in your eyes.
But if you have setnumbers, I can have a look and scan the minifigs...

Better yet, have a look at
http://www.kl.net/scans/

Mark "having a lot of the Robin Hood sets" de Kock