  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1661 – 1680 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Behind the curtains - LEGO Factory AFOL Project Team

As some of you may have heard by now, the LEGO Company worked together with a small group of AFOLs on the micro/LEGO Factory concept. As I'm sure many of you are curious, about the details, I wanted to pass along a bit of history. In early January (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 0.991)

  Bricklink MODs need to go!

Well it has been over 2 weeks since I was booted from Bricklink in a fit of standard stupidity. What I love best is the fact, and YES it is a fact they allow criminals on, people who have been BANNED FOR LIFE...yea, I remember that too! And I get (...) (15 years ago, 18-Feb-10, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express
(score: 0.991)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) I am another who is used to spending between $5000.00 - $10,000 a year on Sets and bulk ordering. Probably another $2000.00 or so on Bricklink. So far this year I have only ordered about $300.00 of old light gray bricks in bulk from S@H and (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 0.991)

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) I'm not sure how well it shows up in the pictures, but the middle driver axle is a 'blind' driver - the flanges have been removed from those two wheels. This way, I'm really just running a two-axle configuration, the middle axle is more for (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

express, set
(score: 0.990)

  8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

So I got some wheels from Ben Fleskes, and knew I had to build a version of the "Hogwart's Express" from the Harry Potter movies. There's only four pictures in the (URL) folder>, here is a preview image: (URL) The boiler is build from a whole bunch (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

express, set
(score: 0.990)

  Re: Best value way of getting into trains in Oz...

(...) I bought one from a MYER store. Also seen them in TRU and Toyworld. This is in Perth, other cities may be different :) Great set, has lots of bits to help you get into trains (bases, wheels, couplers, speed regulator, motor, light bits and (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 0.990)

  Re: Official model repository situation

"Ryan Dennett" <rdennett@firehousemail.com> wrote in message news:G8rBuw.6Fz@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah kinda funny. Sheesh...I spent about an hour and a half in a car with you, and another hour and a half at a restaurant. ;-) (...) Very little, but (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, set, header
(score: 0.990)

  Re: Password help

(...) Hi Chris, Sorry about that -- I missed your mail. I see it in my inbox now. I'll ask the server to reset your password -- you should be all set in about 5 minutes. --Todd (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 0.990)

  Replacing damaged RIS CD

Sorry for this very fundamental question: The CD in my daughters Mindstorm RIS 1.5-set has been damaged. So we haven't got the firmware for the RCX nor the programming-software for the PC. Where can I find that software for download? Or how can I (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 0.990)

  LEGO® Still Wild about Harry Potter

LEGO® Still Wild about Harry Potter 02/12/2010 - BURBANK, Calif. - Warner Bros. Consumer Products said today it has extended its relationship with LEGO for more Harry Potter playthings. Under the agreement, The LEGO® Group plans new construction (...) (15 years ago, 13-Feb-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

express
(score: 0.990)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) Went to IBM and downloaded the latest driver for my laptop's video card (Mobility Radeon 7500). Unfortunately, things seem to have only gotten worse. :( The first couple of times after updating the driver the app *seemed* to work a bit better. (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.989)

  Which Lions Gate Models instruction set would you like to get free?

I'm going to be offering a set of free instructions to all subscribers, new and old, to the lgm-kitnews email list. But I don't know which one to pick! Help me out here: tell me which instructions set you'd like to have! (URL) far the Factory and (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.inst, lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 0.989)

  Re: Bi-level commuter train

Steve, I made some a few years ago. They where more LEGO than scale. Here is a picture of one with the prototype: (URL) are to other galleries with pics: (URL) Railway Express (VRE) has some info about the Kawasaki bi-levels that they have: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

help, express
(score: 0.989)

  RE: New LUGNET server hardware details

Ok, first time I've posted to off-topic, so hopefully I put in the TO header properly :) Matthew, I just want to point out one thing to make sure of with the two processors you are getting now. Make sure the stepping is same so when you go to dual (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

set, header
(score: 0.989)

  remote

Hello, I’m just recently getting back into playing with Legos. I bought my first house and had to fix it up before I could play. BrickOS was a lot easier to get into this time around thanks to BricxCC. BrickOS itself is better documented and has new (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 0.989)

  remote

Hello, I’m just recently getting back into playing with Legos. I bought my first house and had to fix it up before I could play. BrickOS was a lot easier to get into this time around thanks to BricxCC. BrickOS itself is better documented and has new (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 0.989)

  LEGO's Worst Mistake Ever!

When I came home from reading week one of the first things my younger brothers did was tell me how ugly and blue the new dark gray was. They came and showed me the new light gray on my brother’s mini imperial shuttle, and my brother had already (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

express, set
(score: 0.989)

  Re: LDGlite and LPub

(...) Don, Thanks for the help. I run L3P like this: set PATH=C:\LDRAW; set LDRAWDIR=C:\LDRAW l3p.exe -stdout -ca1.000000 -cg30.000000,45.0000...000.000000 -q2 -b0x02ffffff -o LDraw\CAR.DAT POV\CAR.pov and I get this result rendering at 800x600 (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 0.989)

  Re: LDView and snapshots (Windows 7 64bit)

(...) I'm experiencing similar phenomena on Vista 64-bit. Not sure if it's actually related... I have my own app for generating instructions, which does batch rendering using LDView. I noticed that for rendering images of individual parts, it was (...) (13 years ago, 19-Jan-12, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.989)

  Re: Can we help?

(...) -snip- (...) But you said in (URL) that sarcasm didn't really have a place. (...) Noted. (...) Do you consider the part where I used almost your exact words in response to your post the part which is mocking? If so, how was your post not a (...) (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 0.989)

More:  Next Page >>