 Off-Topic / Debate / 28683
28682  |  28684
Subject:
Bricklink MODs need to go!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:57:27 GMT

Well it has been over 2 weeks since I was booted from Bricklink in a fit of
standard stupidity.

What I love best is the fact, and YES it is a fact they allow criminals on,
people who have been BANNED FOR LIFE...yea, I remember that too!  And I get
banned for reason after reason after reason.

And none of them amount to a hill of beans.

So I have closed my bricklink store.  Never to return.

But they banned the person I sold my store to as well.  No clue, glad they did
not find out I have bought 4 other bricklink stores, or I am sure those people
would have been banned as well.

The MODs in Bricklink are a group a very petty people.  On one hand I am glad to
be gone from there, on the other it is a shame someone who loves LEGO as much as
I cannot express himself there.

But that is what cliche groups are for.  Making people feel bad.  Lets see, so
we have;

The Jocks
The Nerds
The Drama Club People
The pretty people (sometimes known as plastics)
And now the plastics...or people who are addicted to plastics.

Feel good guys, you ruined a nice persons day!

Dan Brown, former PBM in the Dictatorship of Bricklink!