 Off-Topic / Debate / 28684
Re: Bricklink MODs need to go!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:13:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dan Brown wrote:
Well it has been over 2 weeks since I was booted from Bricklink in a fit of
standard stupidity.

Well, at least you've got all of that "Da Vinci Code" money coming in.

Beyond that, I can't really hazard a guess about the actions of the mods.  I've
always found he BL discussion forum to abe generally welcoming, but the site
itself is of limited utility to someone of my interests.

Dave!