 Off-Topic / Debate / 28685
28684  |  28686
Subject:
Posting for others. Now this is a good one.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:09:56 GMT

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

There, since the forums like to put in their 2 cents, and I am 'easy to set off'
here is one for you.

I am going to advertise for yet another store.  Now I have gone and done it.
Please mention Dan in the sales section when you purchase from this person.

Funny too, I have spent over 2 years on the BL site putting up with loads of
stupidity.  I have been attacked, banned, and spoken about badly.  I have gone
through over 30 people to date trying to get the entire BL thing right.

I finally got to the point where I was able to get a store running only to be
attacked once again.  Well I have had enough.

And much to the dismay of my crew I pulled the plug.

I want to say to my loyal clients, "it was fun".  I tried to keep the prices
down as much as possible to keep you guys 'a building'.  But my time is up, and
I am not going to be a BL punching bag any longer.

Good luck with it, and for G-D sake do not have an opinion on the forum!  It
will get you nothing but attacks from the MODs.

Dan Brown, used to be PBM.