 Off-Topic / Debate / 28687
Re: Posting for others. Now this is a good one.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 23:06:06 GMT

No need. But thanks.

Nope, I was PBM on the old Bricklink. I am no more.

I sell product off that system now! Much easier, and no hassles from the MODs or anyone else.

They seem to like to confuse me with other stores! Happens all the time.

They do see my posts (since they have been repeated on the BL forums, so I know my message is getting through. Maybe to deaf ears...but getting through!

I only post now where I have freedom of speech. The BL forums are way to overbearing for my likes!

But whatever turns them on.

If you would feel free to promote my site; http://www.brickmuseum.net

Thanks

Dan Brown

I am not warehouse! I was clarity and PBM.

I have bought a pile of bricklink stores! And I will continue to buy and close the puppies!

Warehouse was/is another person’s store. I do their inventory uploads, and I used to post for them. I also help other stores get their inventory setup, backed up, and working with other programs!

I am wholesale ONLY now! And I sell sets and elements in bulk to other Ebay, Amazon, Bricklink, Craig’s List, and other sites!

Thanks!

Dan Brown, former BL member!