 Off-Topic / Debate / 28686
Re: Posting for others. Now this is a good one.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:51:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dan Brown wrote:
   http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

There, since the forums like to put in their 2 cents, and I am ‘easy to set off’ here is one for you.

I am going to advertise for yet another store. Now I have gone and done it. Please mention Dan in the sales section when you purchase from this person.

I am afraid that almost no one from BrickLink reads these forums, especially the off-topic.debate portion of this site, so if you get little or no responses, it probably is because no one has read it. This also applies to any other posts you have made in this section of Lugnet in the past.

If you would like me to (only with your permission of course), I could cross-post your original post here on the BrickLink forum if you would like them to see it. If not, then certainly I won’t cross-post anything.

   I have gone through over 30 people to date trying to get the entire BL thing right.

I am afraid that this is a confusing statement and that I do not understand it. Could you please clarify what you mean by “gone through over 30 people”?

Also, I have heard many people on BrickLink identify you as being the following member known as ‘warehouse’:

http://www.bricklink.com/feedback.asp?u=warehouse

If you don’t mind, could you please clear up any confusion about whether or not you are the user warehouse?

Please take everything I have said as constructive as I have no pony in any race here or on BrickLink. Heck, I am not even a card carrying member of The Haters Club! lol