 Local / Australia / 12872
Re: Best value way of getting into trains in Oz...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:46:27 GMT

~ <<LEGOSet(4512)>>
~ The cargo train has lots of good parts, including a speed regulator, motor,
  and a single point track, but unfortunately I have not yet seen it on sale
  anywhere in Aus.
I bought one from a MYER store.
Also seen them in TRU and Toyworld.
This is in Perth, other cities may be different :)

Great set, has lots of bits to help you get into trains (bases, wheels,
couplers, speed regulator, motor, light bits and some other stuff).
Definatly the best value IMO.