 Robotics / 23014
23013  |  23015
Subject:
Replacing damaged RIS CD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:25:46 GMT

Sorry for this very fundamental question:

The CD in my daughters Mindstorm RIS 1.5-set has been damaged. So we haven't got
the firmware for the RCX nor the programming-software for the PC.

Where can I find that software for download? Or how can I replace the CD?

I've thought about buying an upgrade to 2.0, so I would get a CD. But it it's
not possible to buy an upgrade - neither through Legos web-store or in my local
T'R'U.

I - and my daughter - would very much appreciate any help. (Lego hasn't replied
to my mails).

If this isn't the right place to ask a question like this, I would like
information on other groups or sites about Mindstorms.

Thanks

Jesper Nielsen