 Robotics / 23017
RE: Replacing damaged RIS CD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:48:19 GMT

If this posts twice, please forgive...

Email me your snail mail address and I'll send you a 2.0 disk.  New, never
used... I use ROBOLAB and have several extra copies.  If you'd like an older
version, I have 1.0 and 1.5 disks also.

Liz Bilbro

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf Of
Jesper Nielsen
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 5:26 PM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Replacing damaged RIS CD

Sorry for this very fundamental question:

The CD in my daughters Mindstorm RIS 1.5-set has been damaged. So we haven't
got
the firmware for the RCX nor the programming-software for the PC.

Where can I find that software for download? Or how can I replace the CD?

I've thought about buying an upgrade to 2.0, so I would get a CD. But it
it's
not possible to buy an upgrade - neither through Legos web-store or in my
local
T'R'U.

I - and my daughter - would very much appreciate any help. (Lego hasn't
replied
to my mails).

If this isn't the right place to ask a question like this, I would like
information on other groups or sites about Mindstorms.

Thanks

Jesper Nielsen