  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1581 – 1600 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 10152 Update

Jake & All, (...) Right. (...) It is a very cool set, no doubt. (...) Excellent. (...) Well, I for one am glad to here it will be out again in the blue, even if it is a limited run. Maybe Maersk will be able to help make some more sets, like, oh, I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.000)

  Re: 10152 Update

moving thread to lugnet.market.theory (...) (attn: spite what the following text reads, it isn't sarcasm. You'd be right in saying that I'm not primarily a collector. So help me out.(and others who don't understand this either) So instead of having (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.theory, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.000)

  Re: 10152 Update

Thanks for the update Jake, and for yet again braving the criticism of those who only ever seem to see the negative side of things. I think in this instance, TLG were damned if they did and damned if they didn't. If they'd never said that the set (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.000)

  Argumentative paper I wrote for College

Hello, I was recently given the opportunity to write an argumentative research paper on any topic I wanted so, of course, LEGO® was an obvious choice. Basically, I wrote about what I did and didn't like about the company and what I'd do to change (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.000)

  Re: My website is up

Does anyone have the Harry Potter Express set and if so what do you think about it? Alan Alan Carmack Pflugerville, TX "To Russia with Lego": (URL) member page: (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

express, set
(score: 1.000)

  Re: New Harry Potter Castle Review - 4757

My impression is that the 2004 sets have improved architecture: between Harry Potter and Spider-man there are much better looking, less juniorized buildings this year. At least, there is more ornament. There's the laid-on plate roof of the castle, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2004)

express, set
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:HD21C7.1yst@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) WHEW! This is quite a topic to cover! But, hey, I like it :-) (...) As someone has already mentioned, LEGO is a medium. If someone uses that medium (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

help, express
(score: 1.000)

  Unofficial Humor Part: 30162p01.dat - Minifig Binoculars with Cartoon Style Eyes Pattern :)  [DAT]

Sorry folks, I just had to do it... :) 0 Minifig Binoculars with Cartoon Style Eyes Pattern 0 Name: 30162p01.dat 0 Author: Tore Eriksson 0 Highly Unofficial Part 0 BFC NOCERTIFY 0 Inlined: 1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 30162.dat 0 Minifig Tool (...) (15 years ago, 28-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

header
(score: 0.999)

  Microscale trains by LDD

Hey, After almost 6 years hiatus, here’s my second post to this newsgroup. I downloaded Lego Company’s LDD-software and found out that it’s quite nice one to make microscale train models. Finally I made quite many trains. I felt that building with (...) (15 years ago, 2-Apr-10, to lugnet.trains)

express
(score: 0.998)

  Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!

(...) I cannot express myself there due to being banned. Not much else I can do about it. No temper tantrum, just wanted to get my side out. If you were banned, you would be mad as well. My real temper tantrum is on (URL) is where I go off. The idea (...) (15 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.general)

express
(score: 0.998)

  Re: Possible malicious email being sent to AFOLs

(...) <snip> Folks, most viruses that spread via e-mail these days, particularly the worms that plague people on Microsoft systems (Klez, et al) will not falsify the return address. In other words, you can't believe who it says it is from. When Klez (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

help, header
(score: 0.998)

  A Very Spacey Christmas

Sometimes old Saint Nick needs to move with the times. With the number of moonbases popping up around the galaxy, the benevolent gift-gifter was finding that his standard sleigh and reindeer setup just wasn't cutting it any more. So, during the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 0.998)

  Re: Discussion of Train Table Sizes

(...) That's exactly what we've done: Use smaller modules, always. The standard in rtlToronto is 30.25x30.25", using the PNLTC standard. We use exclusively what I think they call a "half module", except its our regular size. Our "half" is actually a (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

help, set
(score: 0.998)

  Re: Let there be .space

(...) I don't think the mime type is set for it. When I click on it, it comes as binary. I could post some specific html code to have it open in QuickTime. But yes, QuickTime is required, version 6 I think. (...) At 640 x 360, it took about a day to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 0.998)

  Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL)

(...) I seriously doubt that you'd get a "Jake who?" from anyone but the rollover call center. I worked and lived in Enfield for two years and have traveled back and forth there regularly for a year before and a year after. I've worked with and (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.997)

  Re: New Primitive Class

(...) I checked some geometry websites, and the consensus is that these are tori. Just not the common type. (...) Inverse-ratio torus is a better name, but is fairly lengthy. An inverted torus, I think, is still a torus, just with the surfaces (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help, header
(score: 0.997)

  Battle! (was Re: loc.au stats (was - all quiet on the loc.au front))

(...) Aaaah. All is right with the world as long as Richie is compiling stats for loc.au. Thanks dude. (...) More's the pity. (...) Mmmmm. Its true that endless whining is not attractive under any circumstances and no less so at Lugnet. Even (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 0.997)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

(...) Erm, are there samples of designs drawn with TDraw to help the needy? I have difficulty getting the curved part of a switch (points in UK) to join up with existing track. It seems that only the straight part of a switch will be accepted. So I (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 0.997)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

(...) ... (...) No question; the documentation needs a lot of work. For instance, the keyboard shortcuts merely says that "'Tab' alternates the last track added." Lame. That means nearly nothing, much less suggesting that 'Tab' will rotate the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 0.997)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote: ... (...) I don't recall saying this -- I probably did though, I just don't remember -- but what I meant to say was "I don't know how to do a Track Designer converter". I've tried a few times to get in touch (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 0.997)

More:  Next Page >>