 General / 55421
Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2010 21:56:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler wrote:
What the hell is this petty little temper tantrum doing in General?

You got banned, and it rubs you the wrong way.  We get it.  We get it.

I cannot express myself there due to being banned.

Not much else I can do about it.

No temper tantrum, just wanted to get my side out.

If you were banned, you would be mad as well.

My real temper tantrum is on http://www.bricklink.us

That is where I go off.

The idea came from a local person here.  He was trying to open a business, and
the council stopped him.  Another business opened down the street, and the same
council approved that business to open.

Why?  Well it was another buddy system in place.  He went to the council and
tried to fix it, but fell on deaf ears.

So he put up a sign on the lot he was supposed to open his business on.

It got results.

I am hoping the same will happen.  These people cost me everything.  I am trying
to regroup now and sell on other forums!  So far so good!  And I am building
back up again.  But the damage is done!  And I lost a ton of $$, and people lost
their jobs.  Due to the fact of a double standard.

I know you like bricklink, heck I like bricklink.  But the forums and business
practices of the site are in question.  And I cannot question it where I cannot
speak.

Thanks for the input, sorry I cannot ban you for having a disagreement with the
way I did things.

I do not play like they do.

Dan Brown