 General / 55422
Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:22:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler wrote:
What the hell is this petty little temper tantrum doing in General?

You got banned, and it rubs you the wrong way.  We get it.  We get it.

So, I like to listen.

Where do you think I should post on lugnet? (be nice...I know, I know nowhere)

Feel free to contact me toymuseum@hotmail.com

I do not hide like them!  I want to debate it, and resolve it, and move on.

I have many other people in the world to annoy besides LEGO people!

Dan