 General / 55417
Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2010 07:57:30 GMT

I am taking my fight "to the man"

Since I was banned EVERY time I opened my mouth on the bricklink forums.  I am
going viral now.

I purchased a URL which is http://www.bricklink.us

I am not going to sell off that link (my new gift shop store is coming VERY
soon).

I am going to use it to respond to the lies in the forums.

Since I cannot respond there, and some like taking pot shots at me.

I am going to keep this link until something is done.

I know it is a cruddy move, but cruddy gets cruddy in response.

And there is a HUGE double standard going on in the Bricklink Forums.

It needs to be dealt with.  And this seems to be the only way to deal with it.

Thank you for all the emails of support.  I understand why your not posting in
my defense.  You do not want to be banned either.

Some of the bricklink MODs need to go.

We want a fair and balanced Bricklink Forum.

Viva la freedom.

Dan