 General / 55414
Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:38:14 GMT

Funny, I just checked the forums again.

No one bothered to answer me here.

They continue to attack people in their own little part of the world.

So let me address these 'people', and make it a point to address the king of the
haters club.

1.) I was asked not to post from Jon's account.  So I have not.

2.) I was banned from the forums due to my opinion on the double standard (which
I was banned from posting).  I was banned due to the fact they cannot seem to
handle anyone with another opinion then their own.

3.) My store was shut down, and my inventory was given to the other store.

I am almost done with the blog, and it will be up and running in the next few
hours!

Thanks, and look forward to your input.

Dan