 General / 55415
Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:58:36 GMT

See Jon, you and Dan are tied at the hip. Whether you want to be or not, his
meddling, in my eyes, has tarnished whatever you are trying to do.

answer;Thanks, but I can read on my own.  Interesting.  So anytime anyone I know
does anything on bricklink a group of the Forum people will attack them.  Weird,
I thought helping people to promote/sell/pay fees/etc... on bricklink was the
idea!

He has posted on the warehouse account. Whether he can or not anymore, I don't
know. He did post from that account on 2/2/10.

answer; Actually I have posted on other accounts as well. You just did not know
it.  There is no rule about posting under different accounts, just ownership.
Enforcing rules that do not exist cannot be done.  But I was asked to stop
posting, so I did.  I was forced to stop posting from my store due to my
opinion.  Which has happened to many people in the past 2 years.

It seems that some people responded to your request to stop calling you at home,
by stating you are sending them unwanted emails. It's assumed that this was
because
Dan flipped his customer contact list over to you. Whether or not this is true,
you haven't addressed it, other than to say if you don't want it, ask to be
removed.

answer; Not yet I have not.  But I plan to.  His customer list is his own.  I do
plan to give him mine to put into his mailing list.  My customer list is going
to waste now due to my ban.  I own it, and I am planning on selling it to him to
use!

Based on Dan's wonderful LUGNET response, promising legal action against half
the world,

answer; Not 1/2 the world (yet I would love to see that list on a piece of
paper...if they have that much paper!).  No, just 6 people to start.  They know
who they are.  And they will be getting letters shortly.  Not sure if I will
win, but if I knew that then I would play lotto (since I would be able to see
the future).  Funny part, you probably think one person is involved, but
he/she/it is not due to the fact he/she/it does not have any controlling
interest in the site in question.

he is the one who set the .us address to "your" store. I say "your"
store, because he says that it's owned by a firm,

answer; PBM was owned by me, then transfered to a company.  It is closed, and
will remain so until I can get value out of it.  With TOS in place, closed store
has no value!  So I have sold off some of the assets, equipment, inventory.  And
I am going to sell the list and anything else I can get some value back out of.

and I don't know who owns it.
But again more meddling, and this time he specifically states that this was done
to annoy the community.

answer; Not to annoy the community, just people who banned and harassed me on
the forums.  Thanks, would love to bother more people like you...but I do not
have it in me...sorry!

I don't know if I was the first one to say that this
was sleazy or not, and I may not appreciate what Dan did in the past, but that
has no bearing on what I would have said. If anyone tried this crap, I'd have
the same reaction.

answer; Wow, and what did I do?  Someone pointed out a URL I had.  Now if you
want real 'Dan is a pain in the neck' feel free to check out the BLOG I am
putting in place.  That is a 100% sure shot at annoyance.

My advice to you: Get as far away from him as you can. Whether you are or not,
you are associated with him, and his meddling isn't going to win anyone over.
That and you have no control over where forum posts go.

answer; And why would I care?  I am off bricklink for good.  A few nasty people
destroyed what was to be a VERY large store/business.  I have lost thousands of
dollars, and I am going to be stuck in legal limbo for years to come.

Not happy about it at all, but I cannot and did not do this!

Dan