  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lugnet.robotics and the Robotics List

(...) Hmm, perhaps in the case of gatewayed messages going out (i.e., gatewayed out of the lugnet.robotics newsgroup into the lego-robotics mailing list, or out of the lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf newsgroup into the ba-lego mailing list), the Reply-To field (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 3.303)

  Re: Product line granularities and parallel newsgroups

(...) I'm not exactly an NNTP expert, but a header-field sounds like a very cool idea, because it would allow posts about specific sets to appear in any newsgroup. If Mr. Gonzalez posts one of his way-cool alternate models in lugnet.cad.dat, he (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 3.303)

  Re: trying to change my email address

(...) Hello Juergen, When you say "has no effect," what did you expect to happen? That is, what did you do which had no effect but should have? (...) It looks like you're all set -- you just need to get your newsreader to send the following 'From:' (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

set, header
(score: 3.303)

  Re: Broken mailers which mess up threading

(...) I'd say that's perfectly in line with with RFC 850, Section 2.2.6. It clearly says that a References: headers is "required for all follow-up articles" and that the first four characters of the Subject: header should be changed to "Re: " if (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

set, header
(score: 3.303)

  Re: Unofficial Parts Update

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote in message news:Pine.OSF.4.21.0....nbi.dk... (...) But this breaks handling of HTML for browsers that only rely on the extension or the content-type header (Netscape being the biggest one!). Maybe adding (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

set, header
(score: 3.303)

  Re: Weird Line Breaks

(...) sorry, no clue about opera or how it deals with text areas in HTML. However... (...) if you mean posting by email, just set the "reply-to" field to "lugnet.some.group@lugnet.com" and the server will translate it to a FUT header. If you're (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

set, header
(score: 3.303)

  Re: Funny Time Stamp for Post (was [michlug_ltc] GATS flyer)

(...) time (...) Indiana, but (...) I believe that the date is just whatever Date header his machine inserted in the message (since it's posted via SMTP). So my guess is that Scott's machine has it's date set wrong. Not much we can do on this end... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 3.303)

  Re: Datsville

(...) Well, my plans on the MOC archive on ldraw.org are pretty loose and open-ended. I have no set pattern for what should go up there, except maybe a say in the way it is laid out on the page itself. I was planning to base everything in the MOC (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

set, header
(score: 3.303)

  Serial Port Protocol

Hi all. I'm new to the list. I'm using Robolab and NQC on a Mac, interfacing with Macromedia Director 8 through the serialXtra. So far so good, thanks in no small part to the info posted by Dave Baum and Kekoa Proudfoot. I can make the Lego "beep" (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

set, header
(score: 3.303)

  Re: Brickbay Non-Functioning Invoice & Wanted Email

(...) On 06 June, email worked briefly.. This is the relevant part of the message header from a BB distribution I received on that day... =Return-Path: <service@brickbay.com> =Received: from ipswew0003atl2.usa.p...erland.net ([64.224.2.22]) = by (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

set, header
(score: 3.303)

  Re: hogwarts express

(...) from what I understand (don't have the set myself), the set includes instructions how to motorize the train. If so, then I'd say, yes, you can motorize it :) Dan (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.303)

  Re: Hey, all you prog rockers!

(...) Jot and Jab (dlovelace@whatever.com)? Not much different than my own set-up. I'll wind up changing my sig to have my first name it at soon as I dust off my old lego code, but I'm not planning on changing my posting name. As far as I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

set, header
(score: 3.303)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?- ... (**Castle Sticker Update!**)

**Castle Sticker Update!** O.k. so that header may have been a little misleading, but it’s a post I'm sure we’d all like to see!!! Because there hasn’t been an update concerning this topic for some time now, I thought I'd just create one! There is (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: Sonar Sensor Problems

(...) The dual sonar interface board is simply a small (1.5" sq. or so) experimenter's PC board from Ripoff Shack with the six power diodes, the one resistor, and three header plugs soldered onto it. One plug goes to the HB and the other two go to (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: Another New NXT Utility

(...) I checked this out today and it does not work. Any attempt to set the button state to pressed via IOMapWrite using the Button module is ignored since the button module is continuously updating that same field in the button IOMap based on (...) (17 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: [Part] 3841.dat Minifig Tool Pickaxe

(...) Don't know yet. Assume it is for now. It will be further researched prior to voting. (...) The header looks pretty good. Except I prefer you use 0 Un-Official Element That way it is easier to search and replace all occurences. The keywords (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  RE: New LUGNET server hardware details

Ok, first time I've posted to off-topic, so hopefully I put in the TO header properly :) Matthew, I just want to point out one thing to make sure of with the two processors you are getting now. Make sure the stepping is same so when you go to dual (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  For direct sale Technic Pneumatic parts and Big Tyres

I have for sale the following items, most from set 8455. Pictures of some are available here: (URL) (post mod) 10 Yellow Pneumatic Cylinder $4 each 7 Dark Gray Pneumatic Switch $2.50 each 2 Black Pneumatic Pump New Style $3 each 13 Light Gray (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: brickos 090 problem no program download with CONF_LNP_FAST

(...) I have found the thread, its in (URL) is a also a 2 thread in (URL) the usb tower dll. and a c program called joybricxsrc.zip I looked short in the header files LEGOUSBTowerioctl.h and there is a posibility to set the speed #define (...) (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

Ok, I've made some changes to the Standards. One thing I forgot to say in my post was that for more information on the repository and for previous posts see www.ldraw.org/repository Anyway, here is what I made for changes... Moved "Terms" to the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

More:  Next Page >>