  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Classic Space Auction

Dave's Classic Space Auction Bid progression will be 1,2, sold at a 72 hour increment. 1st progression will be November 1, 1998. Updates will be posted to RTL and lugnet.market.auction approximately every 2 days, and bidders will also get updates (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.702)

  Classic Space Auction Correction

Dave's Classic Space Auction Bid progression will be 1,2, sold at a 72 hour increment. 1st progression will be November 1, 1998. Updates will be posted to RTL and lugnet.market.auction approximately every 2 days, and bidders will also get updates (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.702)

  programming help.

hello can someone please tell me what does the following command line mean? bit_set(0x0e, 1 << (4 + motor)); i know that 0x0e refers to memory location $0E but how does bit_set work? is it similar to poke? and more importantly, what operation does (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.702)

  Classic Space Auction - another change

Dave's Classic Space Auction Bid progression will be 1,2, sold at a 72 hour increment. 1st progression will be November 1, 1998. Updates will be posted to RTL and lugnet.market.auction approximately every 2 days, and bidders will also get updates (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.702)

  Re: Harry Potter and young people's books

(...) It won the Newberry award. The Caldecott award is for illustrated books. I have yet to go wrong by reading a Newberry Award or Newberry Honor Award book. (...) my (...) Gosh, I'll have to get it and an industrial grade hanky at the same time, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express, set
(score: 2.702)

  6462 Piece Count

I was checking out the Pause set guide and couldn't help but notice that there is no piece count for this set. According to LEGO there are 201 pieces. After my model was built I still had one piece left over (a trans-yellow round 1X1) I'm not sure (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 2.702)

  Re: More fun linux stuff

yes, I meant linux/x-windows. It took forever to get it set up and I've been playing with it but haven't really seen that much I can do with it. I'm thinking about switching back to windows 95 so I can set up a network (I'm not ready to do the multi (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, set
(score: 2.702)

  Re: Nuke Boston (was Re: Resolved: Tall SUVs should not be...)

(...) Is it possible to set the news server to reject or filter out, for all groups except o-t.debate, any message whose References: header contains any message whose Newsgroups: or Xref: header contains o-t.debate? That would eliminate FUT out (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 2.702)

  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) Not true if you search for "ford dealership": (URL) Right at the top you have www.deansellersford.com, www.superstitionford.com, and www.earnhardtford.com. But again, those are all licensed dealerships, and in order to be allowed to use the (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

help, express
(score: 2.702)

  Classic Space Auction update 1

Dave's Classic Space Auction Bid progression will be 1,2, sold at a 72 hour increment. 1st progression will be November 1, 1998. Updates will be posted to RTL and lugnet.market.auction approximately every 2 days, and bidders will also get updates (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.702)

  San Diego Seeks LEGO Enthusiasts for SIGGRAPH

I'm planning a collaborative build at SIGGRAPH 2003 this summer. This is a big event and I'm eagerly looking for people who are interested in coming down to help. SIGGRAPH is "the worlds largest marketplace of computer graphics and interactive (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.events) !

help, express
(score: 2.701)

  Re: 2736 (Technic Axle Towball)  [DAT]

(...) Actually, if you want to submit the fix to the parts library, you need to send it to partsref@home.com. (...) Doh! Thanks for pointing this out. And posting a correction. (...) Nice. I'd disagree with: 0 You cannot 0 draw an edge between a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

set, header
(score: 2.701)

  9V trains alternate between freight & passenger sets?

Hi, Is this a possible pattern I've noticed about the 9V train sets? Based on information in Lugnet's set database: 4563 Load N' Haul Railway 1992 4558 Metroliner 1992 4564 Freight Rail Runner 1995 4559 Cargo Railway 1996 4565 Freight & Crane (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.701)

  Re: Train price check

(...) [...] (...) That's not fair. Not a fair comparison one bit. Mike Stanley is absolutely NOTHING like that other fellow. The other fellow pretends to help the hobby while NOT posting anything but interminable badly formatted auction listings, (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.700)

  Dave's Classic Space Auction, Update 2

Dave's Classic Space Auction Bid progression will be 1,2, sold at a 72 hour increment. 1st progression will be November 1, 1998. Updates will be posted to RTL and lugnet.market.auction approximately every 2 days, and bidders will also get updates (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.700)

  Address locations port d and y0

Ok I've had another read of the FAQ, as well as a close look at the schematics for the handyboard and the expansion board. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I can use d0-d7 along with Y0 or similar and hook these into a HC374 to get some digital (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.700)

  Re: BAD TRADES...SHOULD I FLAME???

Dave Foglesong wrote in message ... <Snipped> (...) ground rules. (...) my end in a belief that they are being sent by the other end at the same time. While this might be naïve, this action rests on a basic trust between RTL'ers that I thought we (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.700)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 2.700)

  debug help

I just finished adding the motor output circuit to my HB. I have built and tested the interface board. I connected the interface board to the HB to download the test code to test the HB and I keep getting the "wrong port or board mode" error. Not (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.700)

  Dave's Classic Space Auction Update 3

Dave's Classic Space Auction Bid progression will be 1,2, sold at a 72 hour increment. 1st progression will be November 1, 1998. Updates will be posted to RTL and lugnet.market.auction approximately every 2 days, and bidders will also get updates (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.700)

More:  Next Page >>