 Administrative / Database / 9
8  |  10
Subject:
6462 Piece Count
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 18:04:12 GMT

I was checking out the Pause set guide and couldn't help but notice that
there is no piece count for this set.  According to LEGO there are 201 pieces.
After my model was built I still had one piece left over (a trans-yellow round 1X1)
I'm not sure how you want this information presented/verified, but thought I
would put in my $0.02.

Duane