 Administrative / Database / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
pause set reference pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:16:00 GMT

Hi Todd,

I have a scanner for a little while, and after this wedding thingy, I assume
I'll  have some spare time to scan my catalogs and send them to lugnet
incoming. I think it will be usefull especially for duplo, scala, bellville,
universal/basic/freestyle and supplementary packs ranges.

There is a small problem though. If there were a grand set list having an
information column showing that if the picture of the set is already
included Pause archive or not, it would be extremely useful when deciding
which set pictures to scan and upload.

This would be also useful for my own set picture archive, that I'm compiling
from the net for a while...:-)

regards,

Selçuk