 Administrative / Database / 7
Re: Excel list available ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 18:13:36 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message <36129865.4715048@lugnet.com>...
"Richard" <nospam.richard.dee@virgin.net> writes:

Available as a zip file, legolist.zip, contains excel 5/95
and csv in the same file.
Here is the file: http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.zip

I'd prefer to link to a web page rather than directly to a ZIP file.  That
way, you can control the description of what it is and how to decode it.
It also makes it extra clear to visitors that the file is coming from an
external site.

Agreed. It necessitates me changing the actual page, which I will do,
eventually!
There are a number of other problems that someone recently encountered which
needs sorting, including the Geocities style little Pause window that pops
up.
Java scripting error, yet it is verbatim to what was in the sight's previous
incarnation, and the link is out of date, too. Frame problems,.........

Soon, I shall have it showing, perhaps this weekend!

Thanks for advice,

nospam.richard.dee@virgin.net              remove nospam dot
Web Sight: http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                 ICQ 13177071