 Robotics / Handy Board / 4635
4634  |  4636
Subject:
debug help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 03:40:40 GMT

I just finished adding the motor output circuit to my HB.  I have built and
tested the interface board.  I connected the interface board to the HB to
download the test code to test the HB and I keep getting the "wrong port or
board mode" error.

Not knowing what to do I disconnect the HB and play with the interface board
a bit.  I try to download to just the interface board, the red PWR led is
on, but the green serial led never lights up.

Playing a little more I start up a terminal program set it to a low speed
and try to send characters to the interface board, red led is lit, but still
no green led blinking.

Any ideas?

ron chase