 Off-Topic / Fun / 164
Re: More fun linux stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 02:34:30 GMT

yes, I meant linux/x-windows. It took forever to get it set up and I've been
playing with it but haven't really seen that much I can do with it. I'm
thinking about switching back to windows 95 so I can set up a network (I'm
not ready to do the multi operating system network yet) I'll probably
reinstall linux after Christmas when I buy a brand spanking new Pentium II
system. BTW saw a web page somewhere about mechanical computers, and I was
wondering has anyone tried to make one out of Lego. That would be a cool set
design, uh-oh going off topic ;->
thanks for the help though.

Matthew Miller wrote in message ...
In Linux, you mean? Probably not -- a lot of X Windows programs assume that
you're running at high resolutions. (Which are typical on Unix
workstations...)

Quotes 'R' Us                       ---> • http://quotes-r-us.org/

Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!
Matt's Lego Page
http://rapturesoft.hypermart.net/mlego/