 Off-Topic / Fun / 147
146  |  148
Subject:
More fun linux stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 00:48:18 GMT

I know I should use the linux groups, but...
  I can't connect to the net using linux, unless theres some Linux version
of AOL. so my question is can I copy stuff I downloaded from my win95
machine to my linux machine. I just got S.U.S.E. 5.1 and am installing it
now. I have to love PC Plus, and Borders for selling it here. I'm just
wondering because otherwise I'm going to have a hard time really having fun
with linux. Thanks for any info.

--
Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!