 Robotics / Handy Board / 4535
4534  |  4536
Subject:
Address locations port d and y0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 15:21:16 GMT

Ok I've had another read of the FAQ, as well as a close look at the
schematics for the handyboard and the expansion board. Correct me if I'm
wrong, but I think I can use d0-d7 along with Y0 or similar and hook these
into a HC374 to get some digital outputs.

My question is, what address do I have to poke to in order to set or unset
these bits? I can't find this information anywhere, and I've gone over all
the source code I can find. Also what should the sequence be? I know it's
similar to the motor output routines, but I can't work it out.

Any help would be great,

Thanks
Adam