 Robotics / Handy Board / 4536
4535  |  4537
Subject:
NEC V40
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 16:30:15 GMT

Sorry to intrude,  I would like to check with people of this list if any
one have used the NEC V40 ucontroller before.  I'm doing a project on
this and have problem programming the timer and intrl3.  Kind reply to
me personally at   choykm@singnet.com.sg.

Please do not reply thru this list as not to inconvenience user of this
list.

Thanks in advance
Regards