  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1281 – 1300 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Vote for the LEGO Express

Jake emailed me (and I imagine a bunch of others, due to the surpressed recipient list) the other day, asking for a little help on the peoples' choice for the South by Southwest awards. His project, the Tales of the LEGO Express, is up for an award. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish, lugnet.people)

help, express
(score: 2.736)

  Re: Setting the From: header in slrn

(...) put these lines in your ~/.slrnrc file: hostname "io.com" set username "jsproat" set realname" Sproaticus" you'll probably also want the 'set custom_headers "X-Real-Life-Name: your name here"', too, if you don't already have it. you might have (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.admin.nntp)

set, header
(score: 2.735)

  Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows

(...) Lar, the (...) run of (...) fact that (...) Classic windows and the 3x3 low sloped corners have been part of a couple of sets: windows for e.g. in 7730, 7750. The sloped corners for e.g. in both of the train stations during the nineties, in (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 2.735)

  Concerns and Ideas.

Attn: Lego UK, Lego Direct, Mr Brad Justus, Dear Sirs, Around march of this year I collated a list of ideas from various LUGNET newsgroups. (The sources and authours being clearly stated.) A printed copy of this list was given to a representative of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

express, set
(score: 2.735)

  Re: 8462 e 8432

Scuse di cuore a Ezio. Non mi sono dimenticato di ringraziarti, anzi ti ringrazio: e molto bello il set!!!! Ho avuto problemi con outlook perchè ho reinstallato tutto sul pc e per alcuni giorni sono rimasto fuori dal giro del newsgroup. Scusa se non (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, set
(score: 2.735)

  Re: Does anyone care?

Gerry Venteicher <MRBEAR569@aol.com> wrote in message news:FwM2tB.DJt@lugnet.com... (...) Disney (...) posted (...) other (...) Hi Gerry, Welcome! There has been a lot of excitement about these sets. The threads float in and out of other Fabuland (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

outlook, set
(score: 2.734)

  L3P v1.2 20000602

Well, it's been more than a year since the last official L3P release. Mainly because I have spent more time on L3Lab. But nevertheless several nice features have been added during that time. So here it is: STUDS flag in POV file ---...--- Turn off (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

set, header
(score: 2.733)

  help needed for ir sensors & memory addressing latch

Hi all, I am new to robotics and have great difficulty trying to get the near-infra emmiter and detector on the HB to work properly. After studying the schematics, I figured out to activate J7, I should do a bit_set(0x1000,0b01000000) which appears (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.732)

  Re: New Hope Valley Railroad LEGO Train Exhibit

Excellent comments - let's keep a good dialog going. I am okay with ZNAP - I bought four sets for the sole purpose of building some sort of bridge. My efforts are on a smaller scale though as my bridge is only four pieces of straight track long. I (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

express, set
(score: 2.732)

  Re: 2001 rumours

(...) How about a followup to Arctic--Antarctic! With penguins, maybe a big exploration ship, a non-juniorized base...a Mobile Outpost-like set, but with one unit, a seat in the front with all kinds of controls, then a lab and fold- out beds, a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.731)

  Re: 6990 Trans Galaxy Express on sale

(...) That's a steal. MIB examples of this set go for 250+ USD or so it seems. Go buy it, you'll either fall in love with it yourself and get the (expensive) monorail bug, or you'll get your money back with no trouble either by making someone VERY (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 2.731)

  Re: Where did you lot spring from? (comparitive on-line costs)

(...) Ok a quick comparison on a sample of sets Prices are Australian$ and do not include any delivery Sources: (URL) back of my head) In order Dstore:toyspot:toysa...e:retailer Podracer $32.95: $28.95: $36.50: <can't remember> Naboo Fighter $49.95: (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 2.731)

  [New Part] 30184.dat 6x26x2 2/3 Trailer Piece  [DAT]

Noticed that this part was appearing in the one of the new adventurer's set. Just had to model it up. Note this part requires several subparts that should be the followup messages to this one. -C 0 Bracket 6 x 26 x 2 & 2/3 0 Name: 30184.dat 0 (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

set, followup
(score: 2.730)

  Trains available in stores?

Was in Toys R Us Parramatta on thursday night. They had One of the 4561 trains on the shelf, (this is the new alpine express one). It was priced at about $230, I'm assuming this set doesn't include the transformer at this price. But the question i (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 2.729)

  Trading at Brickfest - Start of Thread and My possible trades/sells (and Want: 8460)

I wanted to start a thread of possible trades/sales/deals/buys that could occur at Brickfest. Sound off and let us know what you might be looking for, what you have to trade, what you want to sell or buy, or just that you might like to see a certain (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 2.728)

  Re: New Primitive Class

(...) I checked some geometry websites, and the consensus is that these are tori. Just not the common type. (...) Inverse-ratio torus is a better name, but is fairly lengthy. An inverted torus, I think, is still a torus, just with the surfaces (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help, header
(score: 2.728)

  Re: negotiating with winners on Ebay, has anyone tried?

Thhat's not a bad idea, except for one minor detail...The program is installed on the email server our company uses, which is owned and run by the company ours works for. The software on the computer I use is Outlook, but the server that sends out (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

outlook, set
(score: 2.728)

  L3P v1.2 20000616

My (former) site is closed for renovation, and it seems to take a while, so here is new site (ldraw.org is also updated) and a also new version with a small bug fix: the camera angle defaulted to 1 degree (in stead of 67.38 degrees) resulting in no (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

set, header
(score: 2.728)

  New: TEE Observation Car for 7740/DB103 Passenger Train

I've tried to make a likeness of a TEE (Trans European Express?) observation car to complement the 7740 passenger train set pulled by a likeness of the German DB103 (my version 2) electric locomotive. The observation car uses 1/4-circle curved-top (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.728)

  Re: Possible malicious email being sent to AFOLs

(...) <snip> Folks, most viruses that spread via e-mail these days, particularly the worms that plague people on Microsoft systems (Klez, et al) will not falsify the return address. In other words, you can't believe who it says it is from. When Klez (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

help, header
(score: 2.728)

More:  Next Page >>