 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5764
Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:58:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

2x2 gray windows as well as the low sloped yellow corners.  Maybe between • Lar, the
train folks, other AFOLs, and myself, we should be able to get a production • run of
both of these items.

Those are indeed great items--and I'm amazed at how rare grey really are.  The • fact that
they were never made in black, I find just...weird.

Classic windows and the 3x3 low sloped corners have been part of a couple
of sets: windows for e.g. in 7730, 7750. The sloped corners for e.g. in both of
the train stations during the nineties, in one time cruisers set etc.

I'm less
sure about the yellow low slopes, but I'd go for grey in those too.  ;)

Do these exist?! Grey sloped corner bricks in 3x3? I would like to have at
least 12 for better looking grey roofs on my "Rheingold-Express".

Regards and Happy Easter!

Ben