 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5660
Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:41:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gary R. Istok writes:

I don't want to jinx your request.  But these pieces are "rather" difficult to
find.

I bet Larry P. would like to chime in here right now!

Good Luck in your search,

I figured this, thats why its a long shot. I was hoping someone may have a few
loose ones to sell. I'm not expecting anyone to part out a set just for this.

Russell