 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5658
Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:03:55 GMT

Russell Clark wrote:

I know this is probably a long shot, but I am looking for 14 gray 2x2 windows
like those found in the 7740 train set:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7740

I am willing to pay up to $2 a piece for them.

Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC
http://baylug.org/russellc/
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=130
ICQ: 3942370

Russell,

I don't want to jinx your request.  But these pieces are "rather" difficult to
find.

I bet Larry P. would like to chime in here right now!

Good Luck in your search,

Gary Istok