 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5657
5656  |  5658
Subject:
list of pieces up for trade,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:37:25 GMT

I'm looking to get rid of this stuff while at the same time collect some of what
I'm looking
for. I also have a LOT of stuff that I did NOT list so if your hunting for
something and
you don't see it listed, don't hesitate to ask. I have a lot I did not bother to
list.

floatable black police boat, three pieces
red boat wieght that connects to bottom of boat
6082, fire breathing fortress base plate
6090 base plate, have 4 of them
ramp and pit baseplate like 6082 except with light and dark gray rocks
2 red 1x14 garage door track bricks
10 white  1x14 garage door track bricks
a few 1x2x3 and 2x2x3 extreme yellow slopes
black castle corner wall with stone print
white wind surfer with palm tree on sail
5 white 1x4x2 thin wall airplane windows
3 blue car wash/street sweeper  brushes
5 gray,4 black, 4x8x2 half octagon castle turrets
lots of tech bricks
different sizes and colors of wing plates
lots of pennant flags
chalices
minifig chairs
white 1x4x2 lattice fences
4x4 hingeable car roof in red, black, white, blue, and gray.  sorry no sunroofs
white 1x4x3 window frames
white or black 1x2x5 bricks
1 red 6x8x1 roof piece
2 trans yellow 6x8 plates
4 trans green 2x3x6 half octagon hallway section
1 trans yellow 4x4 plate with hinge grooves
2 brown rope bridges
lots of brown treasure chest
lots of barrels, no tops
lots of brown clip on ladders
black, white, blue, and red 1x4x2 rear car window with hinge portion for roof
yellow, red, black, blue, and white 2x4 plates with wheel wells
red or black 4x10 plate with wheel opening for car frame, piece 4212
4 tan BURPS, triangular style
4 tan 6x8 plates with tan trap door
lots of different syles, car windshields, clear and blueish tint.
plane jets, airplane hingable roof pieces, tail pieces, plane hulls, you get the
idea
red or brown row boats
5 black 2x4x2 bricks with 24 studs
non firing cannons, red and brown bases
2 2x6x7 jail cell door, black frame, dk gray door
1 pink "2046" spiral staircase, I believe it's Belleville
piece 6028 in gray or blue, bottom  of ship hull, 4x11x2
tan adventure pieces with egytian print, 1x2x5, 1x6x5, 1x16x1 bricks and 4x6x6
slope
lote of pieces that hinge or pivot
palm tree branches
horses, snakes, dragons, alligators, scorpions, dk gray birds and bats, blk
stingray,
shark, dolfin
white 1x8x2 fences with octan stickers
2 signs with rail road tracks printed on them
1 shell and 2 octan racing fins for minifig cars
2 large white and red ship flags with crossing cannons under crown. clips
intact.
blue slopes, no 1x2x3 or 2x2x3 extrme slopes, don't even ask. Thanks.
white or black cones, 4x4 sloping up to 2x2, 2 tall
white, blue, black, and gray 2x2x2 cylinders with rocket fins
gray 6x6 webbed radar dish
gray or black 2x2x2 landing legs,
2 blue 1x4x6 barn doors
1 yellow, 1 white 1x4x6 door with window in top half
....more pieces than I really care to take the time to list, .....but please
ask.

I need the following
gray  inverse slopes, any size, any degree slope
tan, gray and black 1x1 tiles, especially gray
tan, brown, black, gray and dark gray tiles any size (without print)
brown  1x2x1 thin walls
gray minifig arm, torsos and hair pieces (print on torso does not
matter)
gray med and low slopes any size but 1x3 low slopes
1xn? gray bricks in assorted sizes
1x4x1 gray lattice fences
1x2 gray half pyrimids
black 45 degree roof pieces. no corner or arex pieces needed
gray 2x2 hinge bricks that open up to 1x4
2x2x3.3 gray octagon collum pieces
black clip on dragon wings
piece 4596, 1x2 plate with horizontal triangular piece coming out of side
tapping down to a
hole large enough for a stud to fit into. Mostly found in older space sets. In
gray of coarse.

Let me know what you think,
Steve DeCraemer

P.S. Thanks to all the folks who have traded with me over the last few months.
Your
really helping