 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5661
5660  |  5662
Subject:
Parts wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:13:30 GMT

Hi.  I'm after some relatively rare older parts:

*2 6x28 black wagonplates (will consider trading 1 gray for 1 black)
*1 pair of red train doors, preferably with 7755 stickers, optimally
  with DB 7755 stickers (and yes, I know how rare these are!!)
*1 large older red sliding door, as came in 7722, etc.
*4 1x8 black plates w/side rails for sliding doors (go with above door)
*4 large "envelope" mail stickers as from 7722/7819.  Two of them can be
on red and yellow train doors (I can include unstickered red and
yellow doors in a trade for these), while two need to be on yellow bricks
as in 7819 or unstuck.  These may also have been available in some old
post office sets.

Further wants are available at

http://www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt

but the above are my top priorities right now.

Check out my page of new parts for trade (or sale) at
http://www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/parts.txt.  I also have lots of
other parts, new and used, available for trade.  These include a few 2x2
inverse corner slopes (1 black, 1 yellow, 4 gray), a few rolling door
parts (3 red and 2 trans-blue panels, 2 1x2 red grooved bricks), some
larger old thin-wall doors in various colors (1x3x4, etc.--also a pair
of yellow 1x5x4's as from 4564), 1 gray boxcar door as from 4563 and 4564,
a pair of white train doors w/red and blue stripes as from MT 5580 (which
I would consider trading for red train doors, especially if stickered), 6
1x8 red plates w/side railings for sliding doors, 3 1x16 gray lattices,
and other fun parts.

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt