  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1241 – 1260 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO compatible 4.5 volt programmable brick

I was fortunate enough to find 4 LEGO compatible 4.5 volt programmable bricks on Facebook Buy and Sell I uploaded a few pictures here-- <https://flic.kr/s/aHskKcnWEa> and I made a little video (with all the Dave tangents I could muster) here-- (...) (6 years ago, 6-Dec-18, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

set
(score: 1.056)

  Re: 8421 first impressions

(...) Hi Gyl, one thing you could try is adding hoses to the unused cylinder outlets, and pushing lever handle partially in the end of the hose. I've found by adjusting how far the lever is up the hose you can partially block the hose, which would (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.056)

  Re: Help!!! needed with set # 8538, Muaka and Kane-ra.

First off, thanks to those who replied. I really appreciate your willingness to help us out. After reading the suggestions provided, I took another look at the model and discovered the problem: James had put the "liftarms" in upside down, so there (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.056)

  LEGO Spill tangles up West Virginia highway

LEGO Spill tangles up West Virginia highway By Amanda Kooser March 5, 2013 Better watch where you step. A tragic Lego disaster along a West Virginia highway results in a one-lane shutdown. One lane of Interstate 79 in West Virginia was closed down (...) (12 years ago, 6-Mar-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

help
(score: 1.056)

  Re: A Set within a Set.

(...) I suppose you could count some stuff like: 7171 - Mos Espa Podrace, which contained 7131, although I don't believe the box containing the 7131 had the set number printed on it. 4534 & 4535 - Lego Express, which contained MOT train cars-- (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 1.055)

  eBay Lego Auctions Closing Sunday Oct 17

Hello, I have several Lego auctions that close on Sunday of this week. Large Lego and Technic Lot, Not Just Bricks, Some Sorted: (URL) 9v Train Engine, Wheels, Bogie Plate and Linkage: (URL) Mindstorms Ultimate RCX 1.0, Serial IR Tower, Lego Remote, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 1.055)

  The secret is out - BrickJournal Magazine! (Was: A new project...)

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message news:IIHyI3.1qpI@lugnet.com... (...) Myself and the rest of the LEGOFan staff have been working closely with Joe to help get the BrickJournal pages set up, so we have known about this project for a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

help, set
(score: 1.055)

  Re: Louisiana bans gay marriages

(...) Your were too fast on the trigger in forcing the followup to admin.general, Orion - my response above still pertains to the people.lgbt forum, so back it goes (otherwise readers will be mystified as to why I would mention adding a forum to the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.lgbt)

set, followup
(score: 1.055)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) My LDList program (search for LDRAW parts) has the beginnings of this functionality, you can load a set list and only see the parts in that set, and the number of parts remaining, but it does not keep tab of different colours. Unfortunately (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.055)

  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

Hello Todd, hello everybody, (...) ^^^...^^^ Or if someone is using Outlook Express, which unfortunately defaults to email response when hitting "reply" in the toolbar ... :-( I have been following the discussion about inline authentication for a (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 1.055)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

OK, I got the file but when I try to run it I get the following error: "The dynamic link library rtl60.bpl could not be found in the specified path..." Where ... continues to list all my paths listed in my path variable. Where can I get the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.054)

  For direct sale Technic Pneumatic parts and Big Tyres

I have for sale the following items, most from set 8455. Pictures of some are available here: (URL) (post mod) 10 Yellow Pneumatic Cylinder $4 each 7 Dark Gray Pneumatic Switch $2.50 each 2 Black Pneumatic Pump New Style $3 each 13 Light Gray (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

set, header
(score: 1.053)

  The LEGO Revival Survey

LEGO is a changing company that many think is not what it should be or what it used to be. The best quality construction toys are made by LEGO. The current customer relationship between LEGO and the people who enjoy the toys they make is the best it (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.general) !!

help, set
(score: 1.053)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) The toy is a system, and regardless of what sets or themes I choose to buy, they are all physically compatible with each other. (...) Unlike action figures, dolls, toy cars, playsets, etc., this toy can be reconfigured into anything one (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.053)

  Re: tougher lego gears

(...) If the material is failing, I doubt filling the holes will help (perhaps, *maybe*, with a very strong glue, but I still doubt it). The problem is getting anything to bond the plastic nearly as strongly as the plastic bonds to itself. I don't (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.053)

  Re: I hate MOCPages

(...) Oh, Oh, teach me! So, how do you set Outlook to do the right thing? I always have to cutNpaste things into an emacs window and reformat, then interleave the replies, and paste it all back. And even then, Outlook always wants to show how smart (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

outlook, set
(score: 1.052)

  Re: Liquid Plastics

Oops, rats, I meant to post this to .custom. I've set the followup on this to there; please direct your replies there too. (Sorry about that, I'm a newbie!) Thanks, - Joe (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts)

set, followup
(score: 1.052)

  help identyfing an old set

Hello, I'm looking at pictures of old LEGO sets at Bricklink and try to remember what set my realy old parts are from. I am not sure but I think the doors are from a car I had. The parts I have in my collection is two red doors ((URL) and 802 and ) (...) (19 years ago, 21-May-05, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.052)

  Re: LPub Error Message?

(...) ....grumble.... The most damning part is that you may be indirectly correct. I haven't kept step with all of the whys and wherefores of the LDraw file-header conventions, so there may be a glitch resulting from my failure to match my custom (...) (14 years ago, 4-Dec-10, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

header
(score: 1.051)

  Re: LPub Error Message?

(...) Sorry--should have specified. Windows Vista. I can run LDView with general success, but check this out: I noticed after posting last night is that I get a different error message in LDView. I'm not sure of the exact phrasing, but it appears to (...) (14 years ago, 4-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

header
(score: 1.051)

More:  Next Page >>