  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1221 – 1240 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Sticker background color (request to Standards Committee)

(...) I agree usage of color 16 for the box should be left to the part author. But the thing I'm thinking of is in daily use this will cause the sticker to be used in a non 'real' way. I mean you would like to have the option but by default it (...) (14 years ago, 31-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)

header
(score: 1.062)

  reorgs

(...) Good luck, David. Are you going to try to finish your reorg? I recently did a reorg of some things in my set of display buildings/roads/track, and it helped a lot. I realised I had been doing the same workarounds for years instead of just (...) (6 years ago, 16-Jan-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

set
(score: 1.061)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Would you not count me trying newsreaders in the past, being confused by them, and therefore turning away from them? Or better yet, me saying that I would give them another shot? FYI, I've been trying to download Free Agent several times (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 1.061)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

(...) Thank you, thank you! I am so happy with the responses and discussion in this thread. It's great for me to hear all your views and to learn so much in a hurry. Some of it's over my head. ..I'll still need to read the posts carefully, and take (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 1.061)

  Re: Lugnet news server help (sorry)

Thanks a lot. I must have missed that message while I was away. "Jeff Van Winden" <jvwinden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:HLztp7.o5@lugnet.com... (...) Express. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, express
(score: 1.061)

  Powertools Help

I need help. I have the MLCad software Powertools program set up on my Desktop, but shen I put the program on my laptop, it just gives a small dialogue box saying basically that the file can't be found. Is the Powertools program not set for a (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.060)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Thank you Jeff, for your time in posting this, I was reading my emails, came across your post, and decided to finish reading and go back to it, then follow the instructions. Then I read Todds post (thanks Todd) clicked on the link and ta da!!! (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 1.060)

  Re: Random thought of the day

(...) Thank you Dave. I love LUGNET very, very much. I remember life before LUGNET. It was a pretty lonely LEGO world for me far from any LUG. I'm very concerned at the consideration of the demise of LUGNET. If it were to happen, it would be a huge (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 1.059)

  Re: misschien offtopic, berichten worden verwijderd

Ik lees met Outlook Express, en bij mij gaat het archief terug tot 11-1999, 535 berichten totaal..... Duq "Doesdigitals" <info@doesdigitals.nl> wrote in message news:GF375n.45I@lugnet.com... (...) 2001 (...) 2001, (...) recentelijk (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

outlook, express
(score: 1.059)

  Instructions Needed for 9725

Howdy all, A teacher emailed me asking where she could find instructions for set: Amusement Park 9725. She has 5 of these sets, but no manuals. Can this be found online somewhere? Thanks for your help! best, TJ (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.edu, lugnet.dacta)

help, set
(score: 1.059)

  Re: Avoiding motor stalls

Jordon, Its hard to say for sure, but it looks like you are losing torque in the gear conversions. The clutch is a good idea, but will still strain the motor when it comes to crunch time. There are two things that I can think of to help you. 1 - (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.059)

  SCLTC opens at the Orange County Fair!

The Southern California LEGO Train Club's first ever run at the at 2005 Orange County Fair begins today. SCLTC is providing four separate attractions consisting of two displays and two building events: A train layout A flag building record attempt (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 1.058)

  Re: LPub building instructions for Shovel GBC module

(...) Philo, What a beautiful set of instructions! Thanks for your patience and help in reporting LPub issues, so accurately. LPub is much better because of your efforts. Kevin (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.058)

  Re: LPub Orientation and Half-Size LDraw files

(...) All these ideas are great I think, but I have no idea how to implement them.... Any volunteers to help set this process up? Thanks, Kevin (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.057)

  Cool display at TRU

This morning I stopped by the TRU less visited and saw a really nifty display of MegaBloks sets. It was basically in five parts and took up a surprising amount of floorspace. Additionally, it was located directly opposite the LEGO section, so I'd be (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

express, set
(score: 1.057)

  Brick Vendors needed for BrickFest -- sign up now enabled.

WANTED: Brick Vendors BrickFest DC Aug 12-14, 2005 (URL) BrickFest Website> The Brick Bazaar at BrickFest 2005 is seeking Brick Vendors. Any registered BrickFest attendee is welcome to bring some LEGO® items to sell or trade at the Brick Bazaar. The (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.057)

  Re: Help!!! needed with set # 8538, Muaka and Kane-ra.

Hi Adrick I gave myself the 8538 Bionicle set for Christmas, so I think I can help. I believe you're talking about the arms/claws of the creatures. Basically, the 'fingers' on the dark grey liftarms (URL) supposed to interlock. Then, the axle with (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.057)

  Re: Help!!! needed with set # 8538, Muaka and Kane-ra.

Hello Adrick, Although I don't have set 8538 I do have some general advice based on my own experience putting together complicated technic sets. The first thing I would do is go back through the instructions to see if you have assembled it properly. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.057)

  Help!!! needed with set # 8538, Muaka and Kane-ra.

My younger brother got the Bionicle set 8538 Muaka and Kane-ra for Christmas, and we've run into a bit of a problem: the legs of both creatures don't seem to have any way to attach to the body the way the instructions show, and there aren't any (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.057)

  Re: misschien offtopic, berichten worden verwijderd

Ook ik lees met outlook express Ik heb zo'n 850 berichten in deze groep staan vanaf 28-9-98 Misschien zou je het mail bestand voor deze nieuwsgroep weg kunnen gooien en vervolgens opnieuw downloaden. Heb je ze weer allemaal... Wanneer ik mijn (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

outlook, express
(score: 1.056)

More:  Next Page >>