 Town / 8391
8390  |  8392
Subject:
Looing for stickers for 590 "Engine Co. No. 9" and 377 "Shell Station"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:55:22 GMT

I was hoping someone could help me find where I can either buy the decals or get
some scans of the decals for the 1979 red fire station (Set 590), "Engine Co.
No. 9".  I've got most of the decals I need for the #377 Shell Station from 1978
with the exception of the little sticker that goes on the smooth, black 1 X 2
tile inside the building.

Since these sets are so old, I'm figuring I may have to recreate the decals
myself, but if anyone knows where I can get the actual scans or decals from it
that would be better.  I would like to restore these as accurately as I can.

Here's a link to the #590 red fire station.  It was only sold in the U.S. and is
based off of the yellow fire station #374:

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=590-1

And here's #377 Shell Station:

http://www.bricklink.com/SL/377-1.jpg

Thanks.