  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1101 – 1120 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  off topic computer problem----HELP

Hey all, First I would like to apologize for posting this here but this is the only group of computer programmers and such that I know. MY problem is actually quite odd. All fonts on yahoo, bricklink, brickshelf, lugnet.... are HUGE. Normally with (...) (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, set
(score: 1.083)

  Re: Iain needs set up on LUGNET help

g'day i think you would just go to (URL) . or am i missing some inside joke here? cheers oliver Play Well. "Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message news:In651x.M8C@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 1.082)

  Studless version of feed hopper - need help.

Below are 5 pics of a studless version of a feed hopper I've been working on with some Technic elements out of 8436. But I have a slight problem which I need some advice on the best way to fix. The hopper itself is made up of some Technic LiftArm (...) (19 years ago, 30-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.082)

  Re: Iain needs set up on LUGNET help

(...) no, no joke. thanks. Chris (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 1.082)

  Re: Get together Saturday

One s--ky(1) thing about Outlook Express is that it ties messages together by title, so this message got tied to a thread that originated by Frank(2) on 1/18/2001. I may be able to make Saturday, but it will likely be later like Mr. Walsh. I have a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

outlook, express
(score: 1.081)

  A question for anyone who owns 6077-1 "Knight's Procession"

I've been using Lugnet and Peeron to go through all of my unsorted, original collection in an attempt to discern what sets I once had, but no longer have instructions for. I must admit that I'm a little bit stumped by this set. In the photographs (...) (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 1.081)

  Iain needs set up on LUGNET help

Iain sent me this: ---...---snip---...--- Hey Chris, Do you think you could do me a favour? I moved at the begining of september, and I can't figure out at all how to configure lugnet to let me post from my new email address. Do you think you could (...) (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 1.081)

  Problem posting?

I hope this is the right forum for technical issues. Anyway, I finally have posting privlidges through NNTP, but only on one computer. My Outlook Express is configured identically for here and for at home, the only difference being that at home I (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 1.081)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Of course the other point of view is that large sets are not worth buying unless you can get minifig packs to help outfit them. For example (URL) 7163> requires you to purchase two of them just to have enough figs to man all the stations, let (...) (19 years ago, 25-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.081)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Samson and Delilah

Hey, Bruce. (...) Thanks. (...) Well, one theory of the origins of the (URL) Peoples> (of which the Philistines were a part) is that they came from the Greek Islands. (...) Delicately put. Thanks. (...) I didn't really see an opportunity to show (...) (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.081)

  Re: Comments from a laundromat ...

(...) ok you lost me now. IF your shoe box has a lid and a HOLE in the WALL (HITW) then why are we arguing??? you just described my rule set of a closed hopper with a HITW. ????? (confused) (...) using daves original idea, a shoe box is a VERY GOOD (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 1.081)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Wholesale S@H: This would be a very good way to promote LEGO trains. Unlike most toys, model trains are not sold through big box stores. Hobby and small toy shops have a notoriously difficult time with LEGO because LEGO's retail distribution (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.081)

  Re: Some beginner questions on serial communication

Hi, (...) Sorry, I don't have an RCX so can't really help you there. The NQC Guide is pretty good. The best way to find out is to try lots of combinations. (...) Here are a couple of programs where two Spybots send messages to each other. Another (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

help, set
(score: 1.080)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Put all of the Pick-a-Brick inventories online and keep them current. The stores will ship but we need to know what they have. PaBTrak is still vaporware and we AFOLs haven't stepped up to the challenge of keeping updated inventories online (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.080)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) Wouldn't this palette be for those people that want to build MORE trains than what the sets with motors enable? I may not be average, far from it, but I have **plenty** of motors already, and hardly ANY tan 1x4x3 train windows. (== "none" ) So (...) (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.080)

  strange error

when posting we get this: Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'New website', Account: 'lugnet.com', Server: 'lugnet.com', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Posts to lugnet.announce must follow-up to another group', Port: 119, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 1.080)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) * How about some instructional and/or historical book/CD-ROM series? * All the instruction scans from a year or set of five years... * Master Modeler series... * How'd they do that? - Miniland * A David Macauley-esque look at LEGO from design (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.080)

  What Lego sets use Jigs

I recently finished building the Death Star II set. In the set is a very simple jig is used to align the panels of the big dish. It consists of four green 2x2 plates that are attached around the edge of the dish. These provide spacing above a flat (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 1.079)

  Re: Still spammin!

(...) What is a safe address? My "safest" address is one that actually contains the word NOSPAM. :) So far, the harvesters have filtered out that one... Today is the last day of my 30 days evaluation period of McAffe's SpamKiller. I must say I'm not (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, header
(score: 1.079)

  Come On!

Now when trying to post we get this: Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'New website', Account: 'lugnet.com', Server: 'lugnet.com', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Your message is addressed to a group which does not exist.', (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 1.079)

More:  Next Page >>