  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 301 – 320 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  new pellet gun teaser pictures!!!!! check it out!!!!!

(URL) teaser pictures of the p89 comanche!!! more photos will be up soon. this thing shoots almost as powerful as the panther and is only 21 studs long!! it's puny but powerful. I also have a poll up on my homepage. Please vote! I hope to re-vamp (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)

teaser
(score: 1.306)

  new pellet gun teaser pictures!!!!! check it out!!!!!

(URL) teaser pictures of the p89 comanche!!! more photos will be up soon. this thing shoots almost as powerful as the panther and is only 21 studs long!! it's puny but powerful. I also have a poll up on my homepage. Please vote! I hope to re-vamp my (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

teaser
(score: 1.306)

  Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001

(...) this new ride is due to open this spring (2001). There's recently been an update to the official LL CA website -- A new homepage and some content. No new press releases though. None since 2000. I have a print copy of the press release (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

teaser
(score: 1.306)

  Re: Church update

I really like the "hovering" effect of the pulpit. Great teaser pic as I'm really looking forward to seeing more. I also love your running updates. Very amusing! Tim "Amy Hughes" <lugnews@public.atreides.org> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

teaser
(score: 1.305)

  Re: bushidobrick teaser #1 Tomoe Gozen

(...) I've found that battles are easy to build, even easier to "overbuild" but hard to photograph. (...) The bigger scene that this is from is pretty good if I do say so myself. I have not edited the photos yet, but when I do I'll preview em here. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

teaser
(score: 1.305)

  Re: On teasers and previews ...

(...) I enjoy seeing the teasers. If I'm busy, I may pass them up. On the other hand, when I'm busy a teaser can also be nice since it's just one or two pictures which get my imagination going. (...) Thanks for the praise, though to be somewhat (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.305)

  Church update

Without a new deadline, I've slacked off on construction quite a bit. I'm going to try to finish up by April Fools' Day. Yeah, right :-) I've included a teaser pic in the latest entry of the construction notes... (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

teaser
(score: 1.305)

  Re: Lego Valkyrie v2.0 (progress shots)

(...) impressed. In fact, I was so impressed that I gave up working on my own (I had started working on one just before you posted your first teaser pics) and since mine didn't look as good, I started working on a couple of other projects instead. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.305)

  Re: bushidobrick teaser #1 Tomoe Gozen

Nice job, Chris. I always did like MOCs with "historical research" behind it. Japan was always a puzzler to me which is probably what makes it interesting. In a male dominated society, you have a woman warrior like Tomoe Gozen - must have been one (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

teaser
(score: 1.304)

  Re: bushidobrick teaser #1 Tomoe Gozen

(...) Can't wait to see the whole story =8^) Battle scenes are particularly challenging to stage... I am always interested in viewing Action scenes. The long black hair piece is growing on me, so to speak. I really have to find some of those Technic (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

teaser
(score: 1.304)

  testing the waters...

Hmm... well, my last attempt at a teaser kinda bombed, didn't it? Most likely due to Pawels little rant about the necessity of teasers, but hey, I hold no grudges, I simply bribed him with pics of what is to come. :) But Anthony, no pics for the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.304)

  Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) Whatever - I think that with the resources that you had, your pictures are great! You used different angles and close-ups very effectively. I like your special effects (the morph) and the easy-to-read setup. Well done so far, but I hope you (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.303)

  Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) ARGG!! You took my line! Bloody Peasant. (I'll show you the violence inherant in the system!) Joel "Why-I-Oughta...." J (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.303)

  Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) Indeed! The morph was very well done. I s'pose I should really try some effects myself. Anyone can put a background in a picture. ;) The pictures came out rather good - compared to my own web cam. ick. ;) It's a great start. Hope to see more (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.303)

  Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) This looks good. I like the layout and I like the concept of a storyteller being a guide for someone surfing your page. Kudos on that. Also, it looks like you put quite a bit of work into your characters - each one is highly individual and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.303)

  Re: Big ship teaser

I've been waiting so long to see a clear, enlarged picture of this ship, and I can safely say that I am not disappointed with it! It looks fantastic Kyle! I love how you made it bulky instead of just really thin and frail, not that their's anything (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.303)

  Re: Big ship teaser

(...) of the front. However, the rest of the ship is great! I really like the rounded look of it. As for the name, I would go for something humorous like "The Bay Area Cyber Ray" or "The Moon Tuna." Greg "A robot with a French name doesn't deserve (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.303)

  Re: Big ship teaser

The front kind or reminded me of what sawfish look like. "The Sawfish." There could be worse names. What is the front for? Dave Kyle Keppler <kyle@kylekeppler.com> wrote in message news:GBtF4B.7yq@lugnet.com... (...) pic (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.303)

  Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) Great intro/teaster, interesting and mysterious. I didn't understand why the king a queen were spitting, but then I found out in the end. I also think the "morphing" spell looks nice. I can't wait to read your story. Your characters (great (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.303)

  Re: Big ship teaser

(...) Hee, they are really big guns! More will be known to the public in a week or so! :-P --Kyle (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.303)

More:  Next Page >>