 Castle / 8383
8382  |  8384
Subject:
testing the waters...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:17:07 GMT

Hmm... well, my last attempt at a teaser kinda bombed, didn't it?  Most likely
due to Pawels little rant about the necessity of teasers, but hey, I hold no
grudges, I simply bribed him with pics of what is to come.  :)

But Anthony, no pics for the masses?

NO :)   You're all gonna have to wait for pics now, that is if you care at all
about my site in the least, otherwise you probably don't even care that I've
finished all of my current projects and are now simply awaiting the chance to
take and edit pictures of them for my website.

And just what can you expect in the update to my site?  Why, just the largest
update since the website's creation, thats all.  There will be an all new
structure, a magical tower that has already been seen by those who caught it
when I posted an amendum to my previous teaser.

Just the one structure?  Well, yes, but there will also be the introduction of
two new species of humanoids to my site.

Two new species?  Thats rather dull, isn't it?   Perhaps, but there will also
be at least three new characters added to the rogues or peaceful peoples page.

MORE characters?  Anthony, you have more characters than most castle-heads
combined!  Yeah, well, when you've got a system, you stick with it.

Ok, I can live with more characters, but how is this update so big if you only
have the new characters and the one structure?  Simple, there will be at least
3 and as many as 5 new chapters, yes, CHAPTERS added to my site, most fully
illustrated.  Granted, one of the chapters may be rather short, but it remains
unwritten so who knows.

Most fully illustrated?  Well, one chapter will have around 8 or 10 pics, but
one of the chapters encompasses over 100 pics.  Yes ONE HUNDRED.  That chapter
includes a battle scene staring about 30 fully armed minifigs.

Sounds impressive, anything else?  The Paladins of Karkos part 2 will also be
completed, but not illustrated.

So when can we expect this new updated wonder of nature?  Who knows, I promise
I'll have something within three weeks, how about that?

THREE WEEKS?!?!  Anthony you bastard!  Yes, well, I AM going to try to go home
this weekend, and home is where the digital camera lives, so there ya go.  If I
am able to go home this weekend, there might be an update ready to go by the
7th of April.  I make no promises on that.

Well, I guess I'm hooked, anything else you'll tell us?  Yes, two of some of
the most well developed characters in my stories will.....  DIE.  Someone will
layeth the smaketh down, my friends, guaranteed.

--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

"For ages 8 to 12?  Oh thats ok, my inner child is only 10."

Oh, and by the way, working on my recent projects has messed with my mind.
Yes, I was interveiwing myself :)  In fact, I get into arguments with myself
sometimes, I never win though...