 Space / 8346
Re: Big ship teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 21:05:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons writes:
The front kind or reminded me of what sawfish look like.  "The Sawfish."
There could be worse names.  What is the front for?

Hee, they are really big guns! More will be known to the public in a week or
so! :-P

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Dave

Kyle Keppler <kyle@kylekeppler.com> wrote in message
Here's a little teaser pic of my unnamed ship:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=41339

I should be done with pics within a week, any suggestions for making the • pic
better or nameing it would be great!

Thanks!

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net