 Space / 8369
Re: Big ship teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 00:22:27 GMT

That's quite a beauty, and the image is very well cropped.  It looks great
in front of the planet.  I love what you did with all the canopies.

But jeez, man- what's up with the ugly black things poking off the front?*

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

* Just kidding- I actually think they look good.  It would probably look
pretty darn goofy if you dropped them.  I just had to put that comment in
because everyone else was whining about 'em.

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Here's a little teaser pic of my unnamed ship:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=41339

I should be done with pics within a week, any suggestions for making the pic
better or nameing it would be great!

Thanks!

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net