 Space / 8349
Re: Big ship teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 21:18:51 GMT

Looking good, Kyle!  Can't wait to see more.

I have to finish the details on my frigate - it's been in "spacedock" for
almost three weeks cuz I'm studying for an exam.  But all will be back to
normal in just over a week.  Can't wait!

I'd love to see more on your interior details.

Thanks! This thing has been in "spacedock" for a while too! I've been slowly
working on this thing since November. I didn't have anything really
happening, just a bit of bilders cramp and a bit of builders block, and a
bit of laziness.

:-P

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net