  Search Results: fred
 Results 1581 – 1600 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: IC problem

Fred and Jim, Thank you for your quick responses. I can now see that I was trying to make a relatively simple piece of code very complicated. I rewrote the program using Fred's suggestions and wound up with the following simple, efficient program (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.807)

  Re: Compiling .icb files /Farnsworth files

refresh my memory -- what's in the README, what is the question? fred (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.807)

  Re: Help! Hanyboard Assembly Testing problem!

Sam, can you check the serial input circuit. if this is not correct, then the 6811 won't stay in boot mode. make sure RP4 is a 1Kx4 resistor pack (4 discrete resistors) and not a 1Kx7. also make sure R15 is installed. see (URL) . also, try putting (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.807)

  Re: Jojo's 1592 story ...

(...) :-)))))) I'm not rolling over the floor, laughing - I'm rotating, with 1,500 turns per minute. regards, herrminator (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.build)

fred
(score: 0.807)

  Re: Probably burned serial interface -- need help

where did you hear the pop? in the wall-mounted transformer device, or the serial int board? fred (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.807)

  Re: Senshist.icb etc

hi john, the farnsworth stuff should work. did you download the zip file of programs from the HB site? there should be an as11_ic bat file in it. fred (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.807)

  Re: Compiling .icb files /Farnsworth files

I thought originally you were interested in building .icb files, not rebuilding the pcode file. If you want to rebuild the pcode, you need the HB distribution of the pcode, which is at (URL) . There's also a makefile that has the flags for building (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.806)

  Interactive C Version 4 is available for free download

Hi everyone, The KISS Institute for Practical Robotics (KIPR), a non-profit educational organization, has been sponsoring continuing work on free versions of Interactive C. In the last week, Randy Sargent has announced Interactive C Version 4, which (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.806)

  Re: Interactive C Version 4 is available for free download

Hi everyone, Randy sent me the enclosed msg which answers some of Scott's questions. Or at least, indicates they will be answered. I'd suggest we wait for Randy to update things as he indicates he will, and then later fire away with questions to (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

(...) You're right. *Now* I know what I dislike about all of them! Thanks! I have the overweening pride to prefer eternal damnation to groveling to a god that is not worthy of me. (...) It's indeed irrefutable for an all powerful/creator of the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

fred
(score: 0.805)

  Re: three cans of soup, a block of cheese and legos

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:GqxH24.K61@lugnet.com... (...) My wife would have replaced my head with Lego if I came back with that much Lego! Fred -- Please visit (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Sensor Connector

Info on doing this is at (URL) . The male strip header is 929400-01-36-ND from Digikey. Fred (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Anyone using Mac beige G3

(...) The serial ports weren't changed in a major way (still RS-422, etc), but there could have been subtle changes to the driver/receiver that would cause problems when hooked to marginal RS-232 devices (such as the IR tower). Fred Martin reported (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

fred
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Reuters report on Lego at New York Toy Fair

(...) Would that be prehistoric expletives a la Fred Flintstone? Bill (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 0.805)

  Re: The Fake Fossil (Was: Problems with Darwin's theory)

(...) It tells one a lot about the scientific profession--and academia in general--when things like that happen. Thanks to Jeremy for providing the cites; I read both the "original" and the followup in National Geographic. As in religion, vanity can (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

fred
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Problems contacting me ?

(...) Hmm, I just came up with a few ideas since we regularly see these types of things. The first would be lugnet.people.contact-me where people can post "hey, where is Fred, we were in the middle of a deal and I haven't got an e-mail in over a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

fred
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Sensor Connector

The LEGO shaft encoder and light sensor are active sensors that need a special circuit. The Expansion Board for the HB provides this ckt and the requisite drivers. Your simplest path to using these with the HB is to get an Exp Bd. Barring that, you (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Anthony Fudd wonderfull models

1) Popular Mechanics, June 1999 Coin sorter, Robot for picking up lego bricks off the floor (demonstrated at Mindfest), Card dealer 2) (URL) (there used to be an interview with him here about the Copy machine under Master Builders... now i can't (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.805)

  Re: rotational sensors

Fred- Sorry for the late response as we have not been around for Spring Break, but you requested a list of the files that come up when IC loads: lib_hb.lis, lib_hb.c, lib_hb.icb, libexpbd.icb, expsens.c, expservo.icb, explego.icb, sonar.c, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.805)

  Wanted: Chris Churchill.

Hi all, Fred from Germany here. I'm looking for the builder who made this: (URL) could write an illustrated article for a model newspaper in Hungary like I do these days for my Space Factory ((URL) anybody know how to contact Mr. Churchill, perhaps (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.people)

fred
(score: 0.804)

More:  Next Page >>