 Robotics / Handy Board / 8577
Re: Senshist.icb etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 19:41:28 GMT

hi john, the farnsworth stuff should work.  did you download the zip
file of programs from the HB site?  there should be an as11_ic bat file
in it.

fred

On Wednesday, January 16, 2002, at 10:23  PM, John McDaniel wrote:

Fellow Lugnuts,

I'm working with some of the files in Fred's 'Robotic Explorations'
book and
would like to use the Sensor History Routines (page 291, Section 6.5.7).

Between the HB software pages and the book publisher's website, I've
managed
to get senshist.c, senshist.asm, and sensproc.asm.  However, I haven't
found
senshist.icb and sensproc.icb.

I believe I should be able to compile the appropriate .asm files into
the
needed.icb files, but I've yet to be able to decipher Farnsworths's
crypitc
notes to get as11_ic to generate any meaningful output.

I've tried Newton labs .icb compile page the last three evenings, but it
appears to be non-functional.

Is anyone aware of a well-written, step-by-step, guide for the "Complete
Idiot" on generating .icb files.  My web searches have come up short.

Regards,

John