 Robotics / Handy Board / 8578
Re: Handyboard Sonar question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:18:35 GMT

I don't have any connector in the J11 space (middle right edge of the expansion
board). All I have are 9 holes in the board that are in the same configuration
as the bottom of the sonar module's 9-pin male connector.

So if I solder the bottom of the sonar connector to the expansion board and the
(flat) top of the connector to the Burndy connector on the sonar driver board,
will the sonar work? What about the part that was supposed to be connected to
the motor port, as described in
http://lcs.www.media.mit.edu/groups/el/projects/handy-board/software/sonar.html

Thanks,

Sophia

On Sunday, Jan 21 (EST) William wrote:
Hi,
If you are using expension board, than there is a J11 connector ready (9
holes female connector) for you to connect with your 9 pin male connector
that comes together with polaroid 6500 module (if you are using polaroid
6500).

William