 Robotics / Handy Board / 8579
8578  |  8580
Subject:
Compiling .icb files /Farnsworth files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:26:05 GMT

Howdy Fred,

Yes, I did download the zip file from the HB site. As11_ic.bat is present.

One question I have is with regards to the various references to Rev 2.1,
Rev 2.2, et cetera, in the README file.    How do these references relate to
my V1.21 HB (with ExpBd)?

Thanks,

John

hi john, the farnsworth stuff should work.  did you download the zip
file of programs from the HB site?  there should be an as11_ic bat file
in it.

fred