 Robotics / Handy Board / 8609
Re: Sensor Connector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:50:09 GMT

Info on doing this is at http://handyboard.com/sensors/  .  The
male strip header is 929400-01-36-ND from Digikey.

Fred

On Wednesday, February 6, 2002, at 05:16  PM, LightMan wrote:

In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, Brendan O'Hare writes:
In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, Sam Weiss writes:
I've bought some lego electric plates (part 5037) from lego.com,
and they
seem to be withstanding the heat of a soldering iorn quite well
(that was my
fear... that I would turn them into bubbling messes).  Actually
they're
holding up better than the male header pins I'm using to connect
them to the
HB (mybe I need to buy better ones).  Here's what I've done so far:

Actually what I was looking for was how to make the male header
pins to
connect to the HB. Is there anywhere to buy them or how did you
make them.
Thanks for your answer,
brendan
Oh, that's easy.  Just check out your local electronics store.  I
don't know
if there is a Fry's Electronics in your area, but they have them.
Radio
Shack?  I don't know, but I would assume anyone who sells electronic
components would have them.

Sam