  Search Results: fred
 Results 1501 – 1520 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Age limitations

(...) as (...) No I did read the whole message. What I'm trying to do is get you to re- examine the reasoning that led to the feeling the group had to be adult only. So far, the only issues which I can accept as legitimate which have been raised are (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: hbtest errors

John ( and everyone else ) ( Shameless Newbie Introduction follows...) I've just joined this list, and have barely finished constructing my first two handy-boards v1.2. Kudo's to Fred on a fine product. John... yours is the first message I've seen (...) (27 years ago, 19-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: HandyBoard in Germany

Hi Rich, so wie es sich ließt, kannst Du besser deutsch wie ich englisch. Vielleicht sollten wir eine Deutsche HB-User Ecke einrichten :-) :-) - Mal sehen was Fred dazu sagt.- Da mein englisch nicht das beste ist, habe ich so manches mal Probleme, (...) (26 years ago, 6-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  assembler question

does anyone know if a piece of assembler code can call in C functions? i would imagine that it would be done using a "JSR" instruction. this message goes out especially to Fred Martin. thanks in advance. Justin D. Gullotta.. , Engineer, Rensselaer (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: So what's the verdict on the success of 2000 Lego so far?

(...) None of the 2000 sets are left at any of the stores (1 Target, 2 TRU, 2 Fred Meyer) that I check. Even the Gungan Patrol is selling like ice cream in the summer, which is a shame as that is one of the few 2000 SW sets of which I want more than (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) their (...) the (...) module (...) This (4128) is the XL red freestyle bucket, released in 1997. I think Larry is referencing the blue tub with 1200 bricks. Rose PS Fred Meyer has started their Fall (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  RE:

(...) Isn't that what the SPI is for? Set one up as master, and all others as slaves. Look in the 'pink' book. I don't know of any existing drivers, but Dr. Fred Martin at MIT has stated he will write some Real Soon Now, maybe January. Keep checking (...) (28 years ago, 5-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: encoder function

Hi all I have written some routines to measure frequencies from 30Hz to 30kHz. I'm posting this with an attachement because several people have ask me already for these routines. To Fred: You can add these routines to the ftp server or anywhere on (...) (27 years ago, 6-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  RE: urgent request help !!!!

-----Original Message----- From: phillip chia [mailto:philchia@sin...et.com.sg] Sent: Friday, December 18, 1998 7:04 AM To: handybd Cc: Mr Peter Lim Subject: urgent request help !!!! Hi Fred and others, I very desperate to debug the problem that (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: More Star Wars found in Portland!

(...) They appear to be more common here in Eugene too. I have seem them at Toys R Us (which had 4 cases of Y-wings) and Fred Meyer in the last 2 days. Timbo (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Passed last exam - call me MCSE

(...) I like the working from home bit, but as I pointed out in my email; I just don't have the skills required. Oh, well. Fred. (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Motors spinning at startup

I have been having the same motors spinning on powerup "problem" with my Handyboard. I tried various capacitor combinations on my modified servo motors to no effect. Fred M. finally provided the answer: (...) In short, there is nothing wrong with (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

(...) I think that would be great!!! Like I said, if you can dig out that reference to the fellow from MIT (I think his first name is Fred) and his work on idioms, that would make it even better... I am so bumming that I can't find it. It's not on (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  autoFAQpost /off-topic/geek/~u.howto_find_nntp_server.en.faq

Subject: I need a reliable news server for RTL and other misc news groups. Topic-Level: 1 Content-Language: en Originator: Fred Carcanague III, 1999-01-08 Comment: are there any freenets which would allow this? how about Deja News? Location: (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

I hate to reply to my own post, but if I'm reading all the replies correctly: 6497 is worthless. Correct? Fred. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Linux Works well with the handyboard! and Cool Platform Hack!

Hi, I got all the bugs out of my handyboard! First I had to bend several leafs on my 68HC11 (Thanks Fred!), Socket was ok, the processor was not. Also, when I did a burn in of my board, I did a complete trickle charge on the battery pack, ran (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: VT-642 sprinter

(...) I have a front end I'm happy with, and I tried out the POV stuff. Wow, I can't believe how painless this was to use. A big thank you to all of the CAD guys that made this possible. (2 URLs) The built version will have dark bley doors, I (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  (no subject)

Hi! I still got a question about something I found on the ftp server ftp.media.mit.edu/pu...ick.ps.gz. This file is talking about another CPU board. Fred could you explain where to find more information about this and/or explanations. Thanks. (...) (28 years ago, 5-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  downloaded

Finaly I have got to download pcload in my HB!!!! You are rigth, I´ve load in a Macintosh CI. Now with IC system in the board, I can work in my Mac G3. ?:-( . Fred, thanks for all. I am trying to buy the key password for IC 3.1, but is impossible, (...) (27 years ago, 19-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Machine code PRINT routine

Hello All, I have been able to get a machine code print routine to work. The code that will print two lines to the LCD screen follows. Fred Martin had requested I send the code to the HandyBoard list. Note that No interrupts have been set up. The (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

More:  Next Page >>